Re: Used 15' NCT Tire needed

There is a full set of NCT tires on E-bay right now. You could also
call DMC Houston, when I was in the warehouse in Columbus they had
some used NCT tires which they might sell, I think they were warranty
returns because they were worn.
This might be a good time to consider getting off the NCT's. After 20
years the tires get harder which makes the ride much harsher and
there is the ever present possibility of catastrophic failure which
increases with age. If you do want to keep running the NCT's keep a
constant watch on the air pressures and regularly inspect the tread
and sidewalls for any signs of delaminating. Refer to the glove gox
decal for the correct air pressures.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757