Re: #2727 finally on the road! - Multiple Email Accounts

Re: #2727 finally on the road! - Multiple Email Accounts

[Moderator Note: I'm approving this message because its advice might encourage some interesting posts from people like Rich. Let's not start a thread on free email accounts, please. - moderator Mike Substelny]

that's why some of us have multiple e-mails so we don't have to
worry about it. Plenty of free email accounts out there and most
will even forward to your primary email.