Delorean Maintainence Manual

I am compiling a "general" maintainence manual, and am going to give
it to other Delorean Owners (well it's a word DOC, but still)...

I am taking pictures of the parts, etc... basically its kind of like
a mini-chilton's manual...

I don't know all of the maintenance that needs to be done... here is
what I have done myself:

Oil Change Info (the hard to find plug), specific weights for climates

General Care of the Exterior Stainless Steel (solvents to use for
different results, wipe patterns, etc).

Tail-light replacements (using PJ Grady replacement boards)

Tank-Zilla install / replacement of faulty OEM fuel sending unit

Radiator and Hose Replacements

Installation of Over-Heat Protector from DMCJoe

===================

That's everything I have done to my car.... and I am told the above
items are almost always guaranteed to break.... so it would go
under "regular maintanence" IMHO.

I am looking for the following:

Transmission Fluid Replacement

Axel/Gear oil replacements for steering, axel, etc.

Places to lube (like Walmart of Jiffy Lube does)... and lubing Speedo
Cable, etc. (these are things I have not done yet)... others who
will give me a brief description of it, I will do it to my car, take
photos and include in manual).

And anything else others can think of would be helpful...

I know there is a DMC shop manual, I have it.... but there are people
like me that can't read the "mechanic lingo" and need to see pictures
and have basic wording....

thanks,
Mike
michaelkqkq(at)hotmail.com