Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:00:25 -0000
From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxx>
Subject: Re: REAR MAIN OIL SEAL REPLACEMENT
Lance - Do you think that oil from the leaking seal is contaminating
your clutch disk, and causing the premature wear? That has gotta
suck! My original clutch went 70K miles, with much spirited driving
and countless parades! I now have a Centerforce clutch, which I
feel is superior to the OEM setup. I looked in my documentation,
and don't have a part number for the seal, but I was shocked by your
clutch life (or lack thereof). I hope that you get that sorted
out. If I stumble across a part number tomorrow, I'll try to post
it. Good luck.
Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1