Re: DeLorean Jumpstarting.

I have found that the small battery packs they sell in mail order
catalogs, Costco, and auto stores to be much more convinient and safer
than jump starting off of a car. There is no danger of damaging the
"donor" car. It doesn't require getting close with the car and is more
powerful than a long set of jumper cables. Some come with built-in
lights and compressors. I have jumped positive ground vehicles and 6
volt vehicles. It is insurance in case MY battery ever goes dead, with
jumper cables you still need another car, with the battery pack I can
help myself. I find I am using mostly for others, I rarely use it for
myself except to pump up tires. You can find them as cheap as $40,
less than a good quality set of jumper cables!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxx> wrote:
> You can connect the cables in the engine compartment. There is a
Positive