Brake problem (kinda long)

Hi all, here I go with a question on brakes. I just installed a new
Brake Master Cylinder and bled out the lines (I bled the master
also). Here is my problem. The rear brakes will lock up when the
brake pedal is depressed but the front will not...they don't even
look like they move. Here is the status on the systems: All calipers
have been rebuilt with new seals and new stainless steel pistons.
The front calipers had been split apart to clean then re-assembled
with new inner seals (no leaks). The front brakes also have all new
brake lines and the rear have some new ones. Before installing the
master I turned out the nut on the rod that is connected to the
booster (the rod that pushes the piston in the Master Brake when the
pedal is depressed) just as instructed when I got the new master
cylinder. I disconnected all the line in the front and re-checked
them to make sure there were no blockages, all were clean. The
system is also filled with Castrol GTLMA brake fluid (DOT 4). I've
bled the brakes using my wife to press on the pedal while I opened
the bleeders then release the pedal after I closed off the bleeders
while I had a rubber hose in a jar of clean brake fluid. I've also
tried "gravity" bleeding them and nothing seems to work. Like I said
the rear work great but I can't get the front's to work at all!!

This is driving me crazy!! I bled the system a dozen times following
the procedure in the workshop manual to no avail, I can only get the
rear ones to lock. I don't have the engine running when I am doing
this (to get a vacuum to the booster) since I don't believe this is
needed to bleed the brakes. If I disconnect the line going into the
master cylinder that feeds the front and shoot some compressed air
into it I can the front calipers to lock...this tells me that the
calipers are working and not frozen...am I right? I get fluid coming
out of the bleeder screw when the system is all together also. I
thought that it may have been a bad master and I exchanged it (the
master cylinder is from a Delorean vendor, not aftermarket). I
checked the brass "T" that connects the front right brake and the
left front brake to the cylinder and it's good and clear from any
debris. Has anyone run into this problem or am I the only one? Any
suggestions? I've repaired and bled brakes on dozens of other cars
with more complex systems in them (example: ABS with differentiating
valves) and I have had no problems. The Delorean is one of the few
cars I have seen with the most simplest brake system and I can't get
the front brakes to work! ARRGGHH.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
3365