Driver Door lights

The lights on the drivers side door will not turn off.

I push in the switches and the lights stay on.

I disconnected the switches and the lights stay on.

I have replaced the three diodes (red, blue and black) that are on the
drivers side of the center consol, and the lights stay on.

The diodes are correctly installed.

The only way that I have been able to get the lights to turn off is by
removing fuse #7.

This bass ackwards wiring, switches on the ground side of the load, is a
pain.

I have not made any modifications to the wiring recently.

I need some suggestions on what else to look for.

Walt, John are you out there.

Scott Mueller
002981