Trailing arm rust

Hey guys,
I have had my D for just over a month. Right now im 16 and my D is
my first car. The car runs pretty well. The stearing has some play and
the suspension is a little rough.
The frame is in good shape all round except in two places. The right rear
towing braket is broken from
the frame, i have manged to to lift it back up and I can get someone to
weld it back.
The big problem is the passenger side trailing arm the epoxy has cracked
and the frame
has rusted up underneath it.. I can get the rust of and recoat it with
the epoxy, but is
it worth doing it all? is it cheaper just to replace the whole trainling
arm? if so how big of jobs is that to do?

thanks

Mark
Vin#1366