locked up door

Hey,
For those of you that don't know me, my name is Keegan Ingram,
I'm 18 years old, I live in Stockbridge GA (right below Atlanta),
and own an 81' Delorean Vin# 3137. I got the car about a year ago,
but the guy had painted it red.I haev been restoring it for the past
year and is know back to its origional beauty.
My problem is that just recently my driverside door is locked
up in the front. It is not the selianoids, and adjusting or moving
the rod on the inside of the door wont help. if any one has any
advice on this problem, any help is apreciated.
Also, I f anyone is currently stripping a DeLorean I can give
some tips on how to do it with out destroying anything, having to
regrain the car, or having to take the whole thing apart.

thanks,
Keegan