Re: [DML] Beware of auction on ebay

I was curious, too, so I tossed this up (
http://www.humvee.net/~jim/ ) to compare each at
equal-to-original sizes. Sure looks like the exact
same picture to me - just resized.

I've sure become leary of all Delorean related eBay
auctions, lately. It's funny considering that I not
only bought mine on eBay, but I bought it from an
auction where the top bidder bailed out, so I agreed
to pay the same price off eBay. The seller wasn't
even selling their own - rather a friends car.

A few minor problems with the car, more than stated,
but overall it sounds like I got real lucky.

I've sure paid for that luck, though, in 3 different
auctions, I purchased small Delorean parts. In all
three cases, some bad luck - but that last was so bad
it will end up in court! (What's worse, is that it's
someone who also sells on this list.)

Anyone else have any bad experiences buying Delorean
parts on eBay?

- Jim vin 2816