Re: Incorrect door struts.

Rob at PJ Grady has a Heavy Duty Lower Door Loft Support Brackets
(P/N 108563G) that will replace the bent bracket. I suggest getting
this since the bracket already bent. If you bend it back it will
weaken it more and even putting the correct strut on it will
probably bend/break it. He also has the correct door lift pistons
that he has custom made.

http://www.pjgrady.com/lgspec.asp?id=7

Steve