Previous owner?

Hi Everybody,
I need some help from someone living in Erie,PA. This weekend I
picked up my D after some reparations and improvements, which
included welding the front end of my frame which was almost broken
off. The crack was under the protection layer of the frame, if he
didn't find it by accident I could have been in serious trouble later.
The guy who was working on my car found a businesscard in my
centerconsole. Without any knowledge about the history of my car I'm
hoping it's a card from the previous owner.
The card says:
Pineridge Construction
2928 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16508
Owner: Edward Rzodkiewicz
Supervisor: Doug Herbstritt
If someone has any information or could help me further with an e-
mail adress, I would be very grateful!
Pleas contact me privately, also because I don't receive any mails
from the mailinglist the last week. I don't know why yet.

Mads de Bruin
Netherlands
VIN# 06881
debruin(at)dia.eur.nl