Re: Question #2 (NKOB #5939)

> If I hear one more flux capacitor joke from the general public I
think
> I will scream ...

Congrats on your new D! Unfortunately, these jokes are just
something you're going to need to get used to. I've always been
quite introverted, and so I consider the stares, jokes and hovering
crowds to be one of the most annoying things about owning a D (yes,
even more annoying than the cooling system). It's always amazed me
how people can make back to the future jokes and laugh at themselves
histerically, thinking you'd never heard them before. I've owned a
daily driver Delorean for 2.5 years now. Trust me; the intrusive
glances and sour jokes will never stop, but I've learned to deal with
them.

You can learn things from this experience, though. For example, if
you ever meet a movie star, you now know that you don't ask them what
their next movie is going to be, and you don't make impressions of
their latest character. Think of it as part of your social education.

Anyway, the next time you overhear someone bragging about how cool
his car is because it gets lots of looks, you can rightfully
snicker...because you know how he'd feel if he *really* owned a cool
car.

Aaron