Re: My Door light is always on

David - The "door open" light is controlled by one of the switches
along the forward door opening. The switch arm should have a rubber
extension tip on it to make it long enough to be pressed in by the
door when it's closed. If the rubber tip is missing, the switch may
not get pressed in far enough to shut off the warning light. Check
that first, and then get back to us if it's something else. You can
use a vacuum port plug or short length of vacuum hose to replace the
tip if it's missing. You can also replace the OEM switch(es) with
Volvo part number 1362769, which is a similar switch that can be
adjusted to length, and also can be locked into the "off" position to
shut the door lights off during a car show or whatever.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1