Re: Erratic idle speed

Besides going over the most recent work (assuming that you did
something wrong) you could have knocked loose a vacuum hose or a wire
at the front of the motor between the motor and the firewall. It is
very tight in there and is easy to knock something off and not see it
or realize it. Very carefully and meticulously follow every wire and
hose and make sure everything is connected. It is also possible that
you streched and damaged an ignition wire. The ignition wires CANNOT
be pulled even a little bit and not get broken. The inner core is very
easily broken and you won't even feel it. The wires can be checked
with a DMM looking for a high resistance but not an open which would
indicate a broken core.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757