Re: [DML] Lock module

Just to make a comment about the lock module, I have had no problem with mine
as long as I don't lock the car from the inside. I also use a 15 amp circuit
breaker so if it did lock up it would trip faster. This was talked about 6
months ago we talked about it again on the DML. I also replace the relay's in
the module as I would replace other the relays in the car. Most people buy a
relay kit, but never replace the lock module relay's and wonder why it
doesn't work. I'm not condoning it's good or bad, but it just has to be taken
care of. On my Talk & View page are pictures of two different versions.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/talk-view.shtml