[DML] PROJECT DELOREAN : NEW HOME, NEW SITE

[DML] PROJECT DELOREAN : NEW HOME, NEW SITE

Hi Group, First I'd like to thank everyone who's
posted pics from the Memphis show. Project Delorean
was far from ready and my schedule just didn't permit
me to go, but it's been great seeing the shots of all
the cars. Thanks again!

I'd also like to announce that Project Delorean has a
new look and a new home. I was sick of the
ever-increasing pop-up ads on Angelfire so I finally
purchased a domain. Initially I was just going to
migrate the existing site over to the new host, but I
was tired of the look so I decided to rebuild the site
as I migrated. It took longer, but I think you'll all
agree the new site is better. The new site is at:
www.projectdelorean.com

Finally, as a quick update, I've been fabricating the
new exhaust system lately. It's a 2" / 2 1/2" system
which follows the original path, retains and relocates
the cat and exits with a single pipe in the center.
(Similar to one of the early Delorean prototypes)
Check it out at: www.projectdelorean.com

Thanks, Steve