Re: Twin-engine Delorean site

Hi Erik, Mark, and anyone else interested.

I bought the car in 1997 and started taking it apart in summer of
2000. I started the frame and modifications to the underbody in the
summer of 2001.
The front engine should be running by the end of this summer, after
making and installing the fuel tank, installing the cooling system,
which should be comparatively simple, and replacing the Prelude
wiring. During the winter months, I hope to program the twin-engine-
controller, which is already designed and built, get the rear engine
running, install the rear transmission lubrication pump, interface
the Prelude wiring with the Delorean lighting, and install the
interior. My track record for scheduling has been really bad, so I'm
skeptical of any date I set. Basically I work as hard as I can, and
try to accept the results.

Rick Gendreau, 11472.