RE: [DML] update on stalling, power loss...

RE: [DML] update on stalling, power loss...

Bad ground is a good bet..

Remove the bolt holding the ground wire on the trailing arm bushing mount. Clean the bolt, and wire connector, the nut, and the mount. Bolt it all back up.

A good test to see if this is your problem is using a Volt meter. Check the voltage across the battery, it should be above 12V. Then check it between the + on the battery, and the ground post on the firewall. It should be the same as at the battery. If not, the frame ground is a good place to start.

<SNIP>