update on stalling, power loss...

Thanks for all the help so far guys. I have more information to present now on my cars situation.

Apparently my dad was finishing up changing a coolent hose, when he knocked a vacuum line off. He said the car instantly died. He put the line back on, but the car hasn't run right since. The warning lights on the right side of the dash aren't lighting up when the key is turned on, and the voltage regulator is kicking on erradicly. We pulled the battery bulb, and it was fine. I do have a 140 amp alternator from John Hervey in the car. And just for some more background... the car just had the clutch replaced a couple of weeks ago too... and it hasn't been driven much since then. We're thinking perhaps a ground was disturbed? Still perplexed.... -Louie Golden #10115