Re: Modified D

The ground effects...front, sides and back are made by Custom
Fiberglass, New Haven CT (203)-776-1341

The intake scoops...adapted from a 67-68 Shelby Mustang (like Elanor
in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds") They took a lot of cutting,
trimming, grinding, sanding, fitting to get them to work and they are
functional.

Ron
The Yellow D