Pigeon Forge Reservations

I've had a bit of a hassle with the folks at the 800 number telling me no two-double-beds rooms were available for the show (~$60/night), and they booked me for a two-king-beds room (~$120).

After talking to Ken though, I found that this was not actually the case. There should be more of the $60 rooms available, but you may have to push them a bit to get them to reserve one for you. Even if you tell them that you're with the show, it seems that they aren't looking in our block for open rooms. Get a supervisor on the line if you need to (said the supervisor Italked to) when you're making the reservations.

-Dave Stragand
VIN #05927