Re: [DML] Memphis AC problem

Take out the blower motor and cage. Then reach inside the opening and use
a good quality shop-vac to vacuum the dirt & junk out. I used my garden/lawn
hose and sprayed water in there to clean every thing out. Spray some
disinfectant spray in there to kill who-knows-what, and finish with
compressed air.
I use a self-tapping screw to make a TINY hole in the small rubber A/C
drain tube in the passenger footwell. Once you have a hole there you can use
compressed air to blow out any junk from that point down to the tube near the
fuel pump.
Some sealant will suffice to patch your hole.
Another step is to remove the wipers, windshield screen/vent and clean
the fresh air intake. Remember to clean out the hole above the fuel pump.

Michael