SMOKY SHADOWS INFORMATION

 Wow
I am getting a lot of e-mails here
looks like the hotel wasn't quite prepared for the onslaught

I called and the Hotel would prefere to use a special 800 number so that the
reservations are made by people that are more geared to big events

the number is 1-800-251-4444
this is new and they just gave it to me

You have to ask for the DeLorean Car Show June 17-20 2004
if you don't they will tell you it is sold out.

Don't worry I booked over 200 rooms so we should be fine and everyone will be
in the same hotel area.

I had two people make reservations prior to this post and it worked fine.

If you registered with the dates I accidentaly posted earlier they are moving
you over and I will contact you that it is done so you don't need to do
anything.

Hopefully this is the last post from me for a while I am still trying to
catch up
thanks for the TONS of e-mail
It makes it all worth the effort

Ken