RE: [DML] trans specs

Renault.. The engine is more like a Renault than a Volvo.. (DMC purchased them from Renault, from what I have read).

We all say Volvo only because Renaults were never a big hit in the states, but the Renault is more correct than Volvo.

There has always been some debate over the source of the Auto.. For a whileit was accepted that ZF made it, but as people started questioning it I think it was built by Renault.. ZF just happens to have a box that looks similar and had the same axle bolt pattern.

I've always wondered what trans was used in the Eagle cars that had the Renault PRV in it..