Re: [DML] 3 things appeared

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx> wrote:
> 2. Do you have a updated clutch line? or the orig plastic one?

I have the upgraded SS line, installed by Marty Maier and Micah Fryman

> 3. Common problem with old dry ignition wires. A good way to
double check this is in a DARK garage, start the car and mist some
water over the engine (with a spray bottle). You will probably see
sparks jumping between the wires and engine.

I also have brand new wires. They were installed about 1200 miles
ago.

Any other ideas????

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]