Memphis

Thanks Ken K. for another GREAT Delorean Show. I just went for the Saturday event and was amazed at the turn out. Unfortunately at age 22 I am still not yet a Delorean owner. I did however buy a Sunstar Delorean at the show and I must say it is cool.

Thanks again for the awesome show Ken and I am looking forward for 2004.