Elusive idle speed

Looking for input on an elusive idle speed. When started cold it
sits between 900-1000 rpm. After about a two minute warm up the rpms
step up to 1500 and the idle gets a bit rough (a little sputtering).
Plugs, wires, cap, rotor have been recently changed along with vacuum
lines and misc. other odds n ends. This problem has only come up
within the last couple weeks and before that everything was fine.
Have checked all vacuum hose connections for leaks and have found
none. Micro switch is engaging and does kick down the rpm but only
to the 1500 range. Throttle plates are closed and linkage is not
hanging up. What puzzles me is the change as the engine warms up.
Any thoughts

Car drives fine and accelerates through all gears without any probs.

Ron

P.S. Great show Ken.