Memphis show (short)...

Ken, great job. 2 years to wait for the next one is too long... ;)

I'd like to thank some others as well:
Bob Zilla & PJ Grady for donating so many tools and accessories to raise money for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's disease.

I think recognition should go to Bob Zilla, PJ Grady, DMC Houston, the DOA, (the other) Dan Deutsch (tire flies), and Rich Federico for their donations to the raffles to help raise money so these shows can take place. If other vendors, or people, donated and I didn't mention you, I'm sorry... but thanks to you too! You know who you are!

Thanks to DMC Joe for the "cool" ride home... :)

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting so many of you who I've only chatted with in e-mails. Can't wait for the next one...

---"The evil" Dan :-P

PS-There is an omelet thief among us... ;-)

TIMMAY!!!!!!!!!! YIBBEY-YAH-BLARLLBLARL....