locksmith... but even then, he may not be able to help everyone, which is
what I would like to be able to do.

-Kevin
Houston

-----Original Message-----
From: Payne [mailto:bpayne@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 7:13 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Key Copies

My local locksmith was easily able to make a copy of my door key (2-key
system). He just used a Volvo Key blank and it worked perfectly. However
he cut both sides of the key exactly the same and it still works. My
original door key is cut differently on either side but still works no
matter which side of the key I have up. Does this just mean I have a badly
worn lock cylinder?

payne

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews