DeLorean in Savannah?

I had been on the list for a few weeks rekindling my DeLorean dream when what do I see in Savannah, a 'D'. I want to say thank you to whoever was driving when I drove up next to him all googly eyed. You were very professional and didn't just ignore me. Thank you for that. To see a DeLorean up close in the flesh just reinforced the dream. You are probably in Memphis right now. Are you local in Sav or just passing through. I saw you as you were crossing Abercorn (204) on King George Blvd. from the Piggly Wiggly side (just in case there was more than one crazy nut saying hello, which I'm sure there was). Thanx again, as it was good to see a kind and humble driver giving you guys a good reputation as DeLorean drivers. You may email me directly at mike(at)ninja.net.

-Mike A.