Memphis Information

To All:

I expect to be in Memphis sometime tomorrow evening. If you have any service
issues you can find me in our mobile van at the Pavilion inside the
Graceland RV & Campgrounds. This facility is conveniently located within
walking distance from Graceland.

Please feel free to drop by for some beverage snacks and DeLorean talk. See
ya' there!

PS Bill Lane has written a very useful article describing his preparations
for the long trip. Included is a list of suggested items to load up in your
D in case you have a problem. The article is titled Memphis Or Bust and can
be found at http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/dmcjoe.html

Regards,
DMC Joe (Joe LoRe')

Tech Information, DMC Joe Help Club, & Store
See You In Memphis!
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore
DeLorean Website Directory www.dmc.tv