dallas to memphis

Bill and I will be leaving Dallas at 5-6am Thursday, plan on being
Little Rock for lunch (noonish) traveling I-30 to I-40, anyone
traveling this route and time? Would like to caravan! Give us a call
214-522-1018 or
e-mail deloreanboyz@xxxx
My brother drove this route a couple weeks ago to memphis plan on
construction delays and road work from just before I-40 Little Rock
all way to Memphis he said it was terrible!

See ya'll in Memphis

John Yerskey & Bill Winegard
Vin #03358

P.S. We are bringing Items to sell including Stainless Steel Illusions
(several Copies) and most of our collection and also Our Cleveland
Concours car is for sale...Lost my job after 12 years and we also had
to move because of job. Need Money!