Sunstar DeLorean/New parts

Interesting -
Why don't some of the vendors do this?
Put forward an offer on a part that will be reproduced. Let people
pre-order, and hold the credit card on file...so when the part has
been reproduced they charge the card and ship it out.
This method could boost development time for replacement DMC parts of
higher quality...

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN #06759 (hood with fuel flap as of today!)