Re: [DML] door jamming

To add a little something to this, I had a very simular situation
after I installed a new door handle on the passenger side of my
car. DMC Joe was able to diagnose it immediately. It seemed
that the cable which connected to the door handle had caught on
the sheath, and wasn't fully retracting. The rear striker pin would
disengage, but the front one would not. A quick adjustment of the
cable, and the door was like new again! Before you go adjusting
pins and what not, you may just need to take a look at the cable
first...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"