Re: [DML] Interior and coolant question

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx> wrote:
> 3. Coolant leaks should not be ignored. Pressure test the system
and find it. If you need to replace the radiator, it is not the
worst thing in the world. I found it very easy to do with the
spoiler, grille, and shroud removed (no need to drop the anti-sway
bar).

I have to take the whole front off the car? Man.... maybe I should
pay someone to do it... the only problem I run into is I don't trust
anyone to work on it (i have seen to many cars used for tool shelves
and find cigarette burns in my wife's car, and we dont smoke)....

I can do simple tasks (I have changed the tail light circuit boards,
put in a tankzilla, installed the overheat protector, put in a new
headlight switch, and a new brake light switch).. but those are
simple... removing the whole front of the car is probably beyond my
ability... I've been contemplating joining the North California
Delorean Owners association since they are closer than anyone else
(i live in New Mexico)... i could probably pay a group member to
come up and do it...

thanks for the info!
mike