t panel/door problem

Has anybody had any trouble with there t panels in the past,it seems
someone has cut off the tabs on my t panel and glue it down and now
it's peeling up in the back. I've talked to a guy who welds stainless
steel and says he can weld new tabs on if I knew were they went and
how big they are.If any body knows how many tabs are on the panel
would you let me know please.hopefully I can save a few bucks,also I
want to know when I open my door the door rups on the t panel,I took
off the t panel and looked at it and it seems to be in good
shape.Could the missing tabs be the problem? if anybody has any ideas
please let me know thank you

Brian