Re: Yoko noise

Erik - The Yokohama AVS Intermediates have a very aggressive shoulder
tread design that will create quite a bit of noise during cornering.
The separate shoulder blocks shift around to provide for maximum grip
in the turns. I had talked to a tire expert (whatever that means)
when I first selected these tires, and he warned me that I would hear
them "talking to me" when I was driving in 'sport mode'. If you don't
see early wear of the tires, and all other aspects of your car are
correct, the noise should be expected. I had the last set I bought
siped, and the noise level *seems* to be lower. However, with all of
my urethane up front, I get other parts of the car "talking to me".
Keep the shiny side up.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1