Re: [DML] Looking for car cover

> where to find a good fitting car cover?

I bought a custom fitted (for the Delorean) car cover from California Car
Covers. I bought the "Noah" version. It's not totally waterproof, but it
is a great protector from all the elements, animals, and other assorted
"droppings" that can collect on a car. it also "breaths" so the car doesn't
get musty. It fits like a glove and takes moments to fold up and store.
I've kept my car outside for two years, parked under a tree in the Boston
weather (snow, ice), and it has done its job well. I think it costs about
$200. If you want total protection, look into the "carcoon" inflatable
plastic bubble.

-Hank Eskin #1619