MEMPHIS CARAVAN INFO

I've set up a very crude/fast web page on www.dmcnews.com to help
people set up caravans to Memphis. There is a link off the main page
just above the Memphis banner, or go directly to
http://www.dmcnews.com/memphis02/memphis.html

Send any updates, info, requests to remove your phone number, etc to
me at the address given on the page or below.

Once the event starts this is where I'll be uploading photos daily
(bandwidth and time permitting).

Dave Swingle - dswingle (AT) enteract.com