Update: Memphis Caravan from the North East

Update: Memphis Caravan from the North East

Some Ohio DeLoreans plan to meet in Cincinnati on Wednesday, June 12.
We will gather at 2 PM at the Bob Evans Restaurant near Ohio Exit 19 of
I-71.

We will spend that night in Bowling Green, KY. We are staying at the
Country Hearth Inn, right next door to the Corvette Museum.

http://www.countryhearth.com/hotels/ky-bowlinggreen.htm

Thursday the 13th we will have breakfast at the Country Hearth and tour
the Corvette Museum bright and early. We plan to get on the road no
later than 11:00 AM (it could be earlier if we are not waiting for
someone). Allowing for breaks, the 5 hour drive from Bowling Green
should put us in Memphis by 4:30 on Thursday.

We will stop every 2 hours or so for fuel and restroom breaks. We will
keep in touch using Family Service Radios tuned to channel 12.

- Mike Substelny