Model Contest Delorean Car Show

Just a reminder that we will be sponsoring at Memphis the DeLorean Model
Contest for anyone wanting to modify any DeLorean Model.
prizes will be given for bets modified and best radical modified.
I have heard from a lot of you on what you want to do
so lets see what you can do
Maybe we should get Curtis involved.

Ken

2 1/2 weeks to Memphis