corpus christi TX DMC owners?

Hey guys,

i will be in corpus christi TX from this thursday until sunday evening. it
would be great to meet up with other D owners in the area for an evening of
hanging out or whatever. i will not have my own transportation there so
someone would have to pick me up. if anyone is interested in some chit-chat
and showing off cars or knowledge, privately email me. i will have internet
access there.

Later,
Andy

Soma576@xxxx