Reverse indiglo EL gauge faces

Hello folks,

I had some reverse indiglo EL gauge faces made for my Supra awhile
back. They look great and I was thinking the D could really benefit
from these. (Many firms sell indiglo but reverse indiglo looks so
much nicer.)

The company I used is: http://www.speedhut.com/

Take a look and see what you think.

It takes 20 orders for them to tool up for a car they don't already
stock. The faces don't have to be any of the wild custom stuff they
offer, just something tasteful and functional. Anybody interested in
coming to an agreement on a design and pursuing this?

Gary