Knoxville pitstop travelling to Memphis

Hello Group-

I thought I would send out directions to the Sleep Inn here in Knoxville for those of you staying here for the pit stop on the way to Memphis.

Sleep Inn is off I-40/75.

Eastbound - take exit 378. Left on Cedar Bluff and then a right on Executive Park Drive. Pass Holiday Inn Select and 0.4 miles past Hampton Inn on same road.

Westbound - take exit 378B, Cedar Bluff South, and go right on Executive Park Drive and go 0.4 miles.

Contact number for the hotel is 865-531-5900 if any one else is interested in staying at the Sleep Inn and joining us for the caravan into Memphis early Thursday morning. When you call to make the reservations, please tell them you are with the East Tennessee DeLorean Owners Club to get a group discounted rate.

Several people have mentioned caravaning back home through Knoxville, staying at the Sleep Inn on Sunday night, and each going on their way early Monday morning. If you wish to make a reservation for Sunday night, do so at the same time and the same group rate has been extended to anyone that wants to take advantage of it.

If anyone has any questions, or would like any more information on this area, please don't hesitate to ask. Some of us are planning on going out Wednesday night...so if you make it in on time, you will be welcome to join us.

Regards,

Aaron Posey
ETDOC

btw...perhaps I can show off my dealer sign ;)