Re: [DML] Re: Clunk (not TAB or axles)

I'll certainly check that out, but I'm sure it's not the case. I've had
this problem for the 2 years that I've owned the car, and durring this
time, I've had the original springs taken out, cut (to lower), and put
back in. Then later I had those springs taken out (too low for daily
driving), and had new springs and PJ shocks put in. So I've had a lot of
work done in this area, but the clunking has remained constant.

-Christian