Re: [DML] Steering wheel removal

Well all i can say is that my first attempt stripped the holes in the
steering wheel, so i drilled and retaped and it came off, but hey this is not
the first time something I was trying to repair on my "D" did not go as
planned. I am now repairing rusted supports on my frame, but hey that is
another story......
John