#3302 is for sale

[Steve: If you haven't already do so, list your car in the for sale area on the list web site. Bruce B., this weeks moderator]

My '81 #3302 is available for sale in Charleston, SC. I am firm at $18.8K, until August. The car is now nearly flawless and Memphis-ready, having had every conceivable item checked, rebuilt or reconditioned. It is being sold only because I need a replacement daily driver more than I need the "D."

A detailed list of repairs, upgrades and restorations done in 2002 is available for serious buyers, with photos. It is a TON of stuff, *easily* exceeding $10,000 if done by a mechanic/trim shop.

Please inquire *only* if you can afford to purchase a restored DeLorean at this price - or let me know in your message that you're just kicking tires.

I also have a number of new and used parts available which I have listed on the www.dmcnews.com site.

My e-mail is stevepeck1(at)yahoo.com.

Thanks.

-Steve