From: Delorean17@xxxx [mailto:Delorean17@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 8:27 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Steering wheel removal

Hello,
What is the best way to go about removing the steering wheel? I got the
big nut off of under the center pad but that wheel isn't going to budge. Any
ideas? I thought I remember someone on the list creating a little device to
remove it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews