What a great car! + Montreal GP??

Hi again guys,
After posting about my problem with my occasionally jamming passenger
door, I would like to say that my DeLorean (apart from a few minor
problems) has been the most reliable (and fun!) car I have ever
owned. I got it around the 26th of Febuary this year with 12,200
original miles. It now has almost 17,000 miles, and the only thing
that broke which prevented me from driving it was the original blue
cooling fan relay which gave up after a few days. Fanzilla is now
installed. I can sit in any time and drive for as many miles as I
like!
I have done a lot of work to the car in the past few months, here's
the list...

fanzilla, lockzilla, lockzilla remote.
brake master cylinder
1 new headlamp
new otterstat
2 new window motors
PJ grady performance springs and shocks - great product
1 metal door handle
broke and fixed my digital console clock
scraped rust off front of frame (and on and under fuel tank cover
plate, painted with POR-15).
Adjusted handbrake - thanks to the tip on DMCjoe's website
Removed headliners, and recovered in ebony black, to match my black
leather interior - looks great!
Installed SS lettering on rear bumper and on door sills.
Replaced Accumulator

This weeks work involves replacing my old style fuel pump with the
new one to finally get rid of my hot start problem. And hopefully
figuring out the jamming door thing as described in my other post
today.

It seems like I've done a lot of work to the car, but really it could
have done without most of it, but I think it is better as a result of
it! Of all the work I did, I found the window motors job to be the
most difficult, worse than even the famous accumulator replacement. I
even thought it was easier to install the new front springs and 4
shock absorbers than put in 1 window motor! Even with all the time I
have spent working on the car (and of course having a 9 to 5 job) I
have still managed to put almost 5000 miles on it in 3 months. And I
get the bus to work in Boston, so all of those miles have been just
for fun! I have wanted a DeLorean since I was a kid, and am now
enjoying every minute of ownership, I love this car!!!!!!

Anybody in the New england area with a D that would like to meet up
(within a few hundred miles of Boston)?
My next big trip is to the Montreal GP in 2 weeks, any D owners in
Montreal or closeby that might like to go for a few pints, or meet up
at the race?

Thanks guys,
John Dore, #3810 - 5 speed black leather, 17,000 miles and counting.